Internship Description: Internship opportunity in Psychology and Psychotherapy with Dr. Chrysoula Kostogiannis, Director and Supervisor at the Hellenic Institute for Rational-Emotive & Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (to apply send us email at firstname.lastname@example.org; or call +30 210 61 28 950).
- Current psychology major or recent graduate of an accredited psychology program, with limited experience in the application of psychology and psychotherapy
- Agreeable personality characteristics; outstanding interpersonal skills
- Proficient in English language; excellent typing skills
- Internship hours vary (maximum: 8 hours weekly, flexible program)
- Provide assistance to psychologist and her staff team of psychologists with extensive national and international experience in applied psychology and psychotherapy
- Assisting with client conceptualization and case management: assessment and psychotherapy
- Assisting in reviewing readings/research in psychology, outlining/translation of material and typing
Internship placements are tailored individually based on a combination of your interests, your experience and qualifications. Participation in this program will massively upgrade your resume and provides you with the opportunity to interact with psychologists, other interns and clients in an applied psychology setting. Upon participation in the psychology internship program, a 50% discount on the first year Primary Practicum Program in RECBT is also available to you. Intensive Summer Psychology Internship Programs are offered to International Students, on group or individual basis.
Internship Members (2019-2020)
Anastasia Βokou (BSc in Psychology, Aristotle University, Thessaloniki. MSc in Liaison Psychiatry : Integrative Care of Physical and Mental Health, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens. Specializing in Cognitive and Behavioral Psychotherapy, Department A of Psychiatry, Medical School, University of Athens, Eginition Hospital & University Mental Health Research Institute (UMHRI), Athens).
Antonia Kartala (BSc in Psychology, National and Kapodistrian University Athens. Trainee in Rational-Emotive & Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Hellenic Institute for Rational-Emotive & Cognitive Behavioral Psychotherapy, Athens.)
Iliana Mpalasi (Graduate Candidate BSc in Psychology, Panteion University, Athens.)
Konstantina Mitsopoulou (Graduate Candidate BSc in Psychology, Deree the American College of Greece, Athens.)
Anastasia Sympoura (BSc in Psychology, National and Kapodistrian University Athens. Trainee in Rational-Emotive & Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Hellenic Institute for Rational-Emotive & Cognitive Behavioral Psychotherapy, Athens.)